Just sitting here in Kap again, last 2 days and then I never have to return here again.. SO happy about that.
Things are a little tense around here its weird. We're staying at the motel that a coworker owns and it sort feels odd. Next place we work, me and the girl that I stay with are going to a different motel all together just to get away from the group a bit.
I'm so fired up about this weekend. MAY 24 Girls riding weekend!!!
I just want to go home and get ready to head out for that. Always a good time stealing the bikes from the boys and riding through the bush.
I don't really have a lot to say, just killing some time eating some Orville Redenbachers popcorn and waiting for darkness so I can sleep. Havent been able to sleep well here since I'm right off the side of the highway and hear the transports ALL NIGHT LONG! All Night,,, all night.. wow I"m really burnt out if that song just popped in my head lol
Well, off to check up on some blogs and wait for the sun to go down.
Take care all
2 comments:
Girl, you've been missed but I see why, LOL!
Yey for riding, girl stuff and popcorn... and my god I hate trucks. blah!
That musta sucked. :(
Post a Comment