Sunday, January 6, 2008

Parts from songs that define my 2007

This was a wee little brain storm I had while driving home tonight day dreaming...
Should be fun.

Here goes....

First one: My birthday, only one person really knows what im talking about here, but this ties in to my birthday and daydreams.

Do you know what you started???
I just came here to party, but now were out here on the dance floor acting naughty.
Your hands around my waist, just let the music play...Were hand in hand chest to chest now we're face to face.

Second: Defining the major head issue I have finally dealt with. FINALLY
This time, this place misused mistakes.
Too long, too late,
who was i to make you wait?


My most recent... the third one:
I, have alot to say, was thinking, on my time away.
I miss you and things werent the same
'Cause everything thing inside, never turns out right.

Im sorry about all the things i said to you, and I know, I cant take it back,

Fourth:
Like a little school mate in the school yard, we'll play jacks and uno cards,
I'll be your best friend and youll be my ... valentine.
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to, 'cause I want to hold yours too...

Firfth:
But so far has not been good, its been shitty and I feel like what else I should...
But so far has not been fun, I should just stay home, if one thing really means one.

Sixth: sorta depressing but a really touching one. Sort of swings both ways in my relationship.

Incompatable, it dont matter though, cause someones bound to hear my cry, speak out if you do... your not easy to find.
Who doesnt long for someone to hold, who knows how to love you without being told.

Seventh: Motivational and embarassing

I can have it all now im dancing for my life... take your passion,and make it happen.
In a flash it takes hold of my heart, WHAT A FEELING!!!!!

Eight: Daydreamy again.
We can go to the tropics, sip pina colads, shorty I can take you there. Or we can go to the slums where killers kill shorty I cant take you there...

Ninth:
Walk the streets a soldier and he faught the world alone and now its, 18 and life...
It kept his motor running, but it never kept him clean, they say he liked adventure, Rickys the wild one... You cant think of dying when the bottles your best friend....

And finally for now: A humorous look at me!

They see me mowing my front lawn... I know they're all thinking im so white and nerdy...
I'd like to roll with the ganstas although its apparent im to white and nerdy...
My ergonomic key board never leaves me bored...even made a home page for my dog.


So from the parts of songs that helped define 2007 for miss Z, I need to get craking and improve my life drasically, sorry for the over use of "..." but I dont know how else to signify im skipping parts in songs.

1 comment:

prin said...

(hugs) It's all good. Just be you. :)