I cant believe how friggen miserable I have been the past few weeks, so stressed out with the man being home and nagging, he's so being the wife now, the stereotypical one.
Im more than happy to spend my time at work and honestly the days dont seem long enough, im even thinking of putting in some overtime to not have to come home, but on the other hand I want to come home, as its my home, who the hell doesnt want to go home???
*sigh* its going to be a long ass winter.
The new year is a new era of sorts for many of my friends, you know who you are and fear not im not going to blog about it.
My computer is in desperate need of a computer doctor, its running like shit lately, even trying to type this its freezing briefly and then throws all my words out at once making it hard to not make spelling errors,
The puppy who's name is Karma btw... is doing great, peeing in the house is no longer beneath her... but we can work on that, shes' also a real barker, but I dont have the patience or time to work on that one too, for now, I just let her be, its easier. But rest assured that nothing bothers me more than having a dog that barks for nothing, my dogs all know not to bark unless there is a reason to.
Im also sorta annoyed about the Akita breeders, I mean i got no response from them regarding a litter that was born in November, no matter how many times I inquired, now all of a sudden they are harassing me asking if I still want a show female from the litter, well fuck yeah, but I cant have another puppy right now... why didnt they have enough respect to reply or even aknowlege that I was interested??? Now that its time to place the pups they start replying? FFS... Maybe next year, but i really am excited about Karma and her amazing conformation, her white on her chest is indeed "going away" its getting smaller which is what the breeder said would happen, and that really was her only fault...
Im so excited to see how she turns out.
Well I have to go for a while, Going to se Alvin and the chipmunks with someone....
DOnt really feel like going, but i already cancelled once (yesterday) so I should go today.
Hopefully I will be in a better mood later on...
2 comments:
Get ouuuuut. New eras are hard but good. Do it. Doooooo. Iiiiiit.
Yeah, I'm whiney today. But I mean it.
Do whatever you can to be happy, E.
(hugs)
Karma is a cutie!! Guess you got tired waiting for a keeter, eh?... who were the breeders, I am curious! :-)
About the man... get a new one. Life is too short for misery, I promise there is someone out there for everyone. But as long as you stay with the crap, the luck won't come knocking very much.
Beanie kissies to you!
Post a Comment