Saturday, December 29, 2007

She's here!!!






She arrived yesterday evening.
Such a giant little ball of puff ( I know quite the oxymoron there but hey... im too excited to really care bout me grammmamar and spleeling lol)
Anyways,
11 week-ish little ________ the Tibetan Mastiff is safe and sound at home at last.
The others are great with her, Kita just loves her, Bailey is sort of intimidated by her as she sees him as a litter mate I think because they are the same size.
Meiko even welcomed her here like a gentleman!!! Its shocking

So far ( and I do mean so far) she has been great in the house, other than a small scale attack on the Christmas tree and couch and her protecting me from my socks, she has only had one accident in the house!

Heres some pics of her until I get to know more about her attitude ( which she clearly has) to explain more about her.






3 comments:

Trippincherri said...

From the first pictures you posted I thought she was a Newf, I have never seen a Tibetan Mastiff before.
Do you have any names lined up for her yet?

Anonymous said...

I voted for 'Tiny' ( a play on E's sarcastic.. i mean wonderful attidude)LMAO and hubby voted for 'Furball" ( i know... no creativity.. hehehe)

I got to hold her.. nananananana :P

She is BEAUTIFUL and i cant wait to babysit her :D

prin said...

I chose Karma on your poll because that's the only one I know how to pronounce. :D

Remember Kerry and Doolin? She looks like them. So adorable.

Congrats!