Wednesday, December 26, 2007

3 More sleeps!!!

I cant wait.
My last little gift to myself... (tee hee)
Somehow we skipped a whole weekend during planning to get the pup, ooops, but im happy that she is coming HOME sooner than expected.
Neat thing too, she was born the day after my birthday, I'll never forget it this way.
Well, on to christmas
It went well, other than the usual stresses of travelling around to attempt to please every angle of the family tree ( which didnt happen because I Had to work today)
Many people were so confused as to why Hydro was in their yard this morning... Everyone who actually talked to me said the same thing " I cant believe they make you work boxing day!!" This mornings commute in was wonderful, I met only 6 cars on my way to Sudz, usually I pass 6 within the first 10 minutes, not one car had to be passed this morning as no one was around. Ahh, the freedom of having the highway to yourself.

Gawd I really didnt want to be at work today, it just made no sense to me, I mean there is a by law that stores and shit cant be opened on boxing day in Sudz, why should we be out and about reading meters?? OH well, its done and over with. Mental note, next year, take boxing day off.

Well, thats all for now, im off to catch up on some fellow blogers blogs.
Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!

2 comments:

prin said...

Yeah, the hydro guy came here today. It was weird. :D

Yey for the doggy coming! :)

Technodoll said...

I still want to know all about the puppy :-)

Wish I didn't have to work also. Sigh.