And no one would really notice.
Where are the Christmas classics? I mean Rudolf and the origional Grinch???
Sigh,
I cant believe the year is almost over.
Lets hope next year is better than this one was, although this one wasnt bad at all.
I'm not overly "bloggy" right now, just figured I *should* I dont know why though, only a select few people actually comment. Many read, all anonymously though. Oh well.
I got my christmas presents already, Guy sucks and tells you what they are if you leave them under the tree for more than a day, SO I opened a few before he ruined the suprise of opening them, either he tells you or gives hints that a chimp could crack.
So far...
A video camera, thats going to be fun, and the Simpsons movie ( whoo hoo) some slippers, bubble bath, and a manicure kit?!?! I have used it a few times now, Its sort of an addictive thing to do when there's nothing else going on.
I got him a trolling motor, I didnt feel like wrapping it so I gave it to him already.
Arent we just a bunch of "Scrooges" lol
4 comments:
The christmas classics already played at the beginning of the month.. (after the kids bedtimes).. lol...
I have them on DVD.. you can borrow them if you need too.. lol..
use that camera and tape you doing your manicure.. i wanna see THAT :P
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ps.. i'll be waiting for my drunked 'DUDE I LOVE YOU" new years eve call.. lol..
You two are just so romantic! LOL Methinks you need a prince charming in your life at some point... la la laaa... *grin*
Anony... sign up for blogger stats so I know who you are, I was very confused until the "dude I love you" thing...
TD.
A prince charming who carries hand cuffs all day every day?? Would that do?
Don't do it for the comments, do it for your fans! :D
Awesome gifts though. Where are the videos? lol
Post a Comment