Sunday, December 23, 2007

Its quarter to 3 in the AM

Yes the AM.
I cant for the life of me fall asleep, too much goin on in my odd little head tonight.
Trying to get my f'ing dish to work again... it was a good thing when it worked... we loved the movies and the tacky porn was fun for one of us... GIVE IT BACK TO US DAMMIT!
Bastids!

New years is coming up on us faster than you know it... now all blog readers who may stumble across this, please post, what your 2008 attempt at a new years resolution may be...
Here's mine for now.

1- Chill the fuck out... Stop with the stress and live each day as it comes.
2- Chill on the over use of the F word previously stated in number 1
3- Be the best that I can be! (Im not joining the army for that one though... sorry)
4- Live, love and prosper

Now that I sound like 4 random commercials or PSA's I want to stress that I actually intend on keeping these resolutions, im not including the usual "lose weight" or what ever else is so commonly used. Im just going to do that, its not a resolution, not something that is starting Jan first. Its already started, so I want to keep up my routine and not stress about it. Just do it, and when the extra poundage realizes I am not going to let it win this time, perhaps it will fuck off. (oops just blew resolution number 2, thankfully I have a few days to practice first before they come into effect)
anyways thats my brain farts for this morning... perhaps something interesting will pop in my head at a more reasonable hour today.

ETA...
I have a 5th resolution, lay off the morse code, I have an issue with over using this puncutation "...." its getting annoying to me, Im sorry it must be hell for all of you

1 comment:

prin said...

lol at #2 and being the best you can be. How can you do that without the army? I don't understand. :D

for #2 though, you and I should have a fuck jar. lol And no, cursing the jar after swearing doesn't count. :D