She's currently name less ( other than her registered name but I dont like it) Shes up north a little ways, and she will meet us the first weekend of 2008.
As for Kita stepping on her... that will only happen for the first month or so, after that she will far surpass Kita in size and will be doing the stepping
5 comments:
AAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!
who is she?? where is she?? and most importantly,, when can we meet her???
She is soooooooooooo cute :D
Does Kita step on her too?? LMAO!!
She's currently name less ( other than her registered name but I dont like it) Shes up north a little ways, and she will meet us the first weekend of 2008.
As for Kita stepping on her... that will only happen for the first month or so, after that she will far surpass Kita in size and will be doing the stepping
What do you mean "btw"!! This needs an entire post! Spill the beans, woman! LOL
OMG she is friggin adorable!
Damn now I want a puppy.
Adorable. I love the puppy fluff. :D
Post a Comment