Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time to blog again

I just didnt feel much like chatting on my blog after my last entry. It really took alot out of us both ( the man and I ) more me, but i'm doing much better now. I've stopped expecting to see my Puppy man laying here or there, I have even stopped trying to feed him ( that was a weird night let me tell you)
So long of making up x amount of dog food during my feeding routine, and having one less bowl to dish out was hard to do at first.

But enough about that, I really dont want to fall into that mood again.


Nothing really has been interesting around here, oh except...
another embarassing "Hot Cop" experience.... *sigh* im an idiot.
Starts off with a quick stop at the gas station first thing in the morning... harmless right?
Yeah, Erika doesnt notice the cruisers pull in behind her what so ever, and I fling my door open, almost taking the "hot cop" out, as if that wasnt bad enough, I had some early morning "feel good music" playing as loud as my car would allow.
Now, my morning "feel good music" that morning was... What a feeling from Flashdance. But not the regular version, OH NO... techno.
Mr.Hot cop looks at me after he saves himself from the near attack of my rather large 2 door size door, looks at me and chuckles.
The same Mr.Hot cop from the previous story on "conserving energy" of course. There arent very many "hot cops" around here.

Well, thats all for now, but I have some venting to do regarding stupid people having drivers licences when clearly they shouldnt.

Be back later... stay tuned.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Maybe you should carry a box of donuts with you, just in case. :-D

prin said...

LOL!!! It's fate! Fate I tell you! :D