Some insight into my world today, (its very boring let me tell you) however, I have a big VEGAS trip in the planning for mid April. Really fired up about that, it will be my first time on a plane (not so fired up over that aspect)
And to answer the question that I know is lingering on all of your minds right now... NO, im not getting married in Vegas, just going to gamble, visit a friend and then sight seeing.
Cant wait!!!
Other than that, the doggies are doing great, there are going to be some pictures at the end of this entry, mostly of Karma cause im floored with how big she is getting, and how fast.
She started her obedience last monday, really did well, lets just all keep our fingers crossed she keeps it up. Honestly this is one of the best puppies I have ever had, housetraining her has been a breeze and she is a chewer indeed, but what puppy isnt right?!?!
Bailey isnt here right now, its been almost 2 weeks now that he is on "vacation" at the dog sitters as I have one of her Boxers here so his ears could heal up nicely and she could get the other pups ears standing. I dont get this cropping shit, honestly now, how can one sit there and say after lopping off the dogs tail and ears that in NOW fits standard??? Baffles me, either way, the soft velvety ears are gone and now they MUST stand (stupidness in my opinion)
Anyway, Bailey will be coming home tonight, I cant wait! I miss him.
Meik and Kita are doing great, im suprised that Meik has been so good with Link (the Boxer) seeing as though he is another male, Meik took to him right away ( he still isnt thrilled about Karma) Kita on the other hand, despises Link, I think its her nemisis as its so strange seeing her act that way with another dog.
All in all things are going smoothly, work pisses me off, lack of sleep is pressing my nerves, and stupid people should all be shipped off to the moon to live and breed amounst each other there.
Thats my thoughts of today.
Oh one more thing,
WHINERS!!! Give me a break! So life gave you lemons, get on with it and make some fucking lemonaide already.
I know its hard to move on, and you're right I can never understand what you are going through, but come on, how long do you plan on milking all the pity out of everyone for??
We all know someone like this, they find something that we all want to help out over and then enjoy the attention or something and just keep milking it... *sigh* I am not your personal therapist move on already, shes not coming back!
Well thats all for now, and I think i did a pretty good job after proof reading. (TD if there are any mistakes, you'll let me know right?? ;) lol )
Hope everyone is well, and rested.
Heres the pictures!
Kita snoozing and suckling, shes a strange one but shes cute so...

Karma up close and personal ( you cant really see her, it sucks ass trying to take great pics of a black dog... Prin, tips please)

In attack mode ( watch out when you see this pose let me tell you, thunder paws comes at you pretty fast)

7 month old Boxer, and a 3 month old TM... shes gonna be HUGE!! :)
4 comments:
LMFAO!!!!
"Thunder paws??"
hehehehe...
sounds like something you'd come up with during a 'dude, i love you' moment..
Karma is Adorable.. you need to bring her by before she is 4x's the size of Baby :D :D
She's so sweet! I recognize the look-out face, though. Puppies! :)
I have no idea what you're talking about. Me? Anal about spilling mistacks? nooo!
*he he*
All in good humour :-)
The supernewf is looking super, as are all your other furkids. Wish you weren't so far away so I could meet them in person.
Rub ze bellies pour moi, please!
Soooo adorable. Kita too. :)
Post a Comment