One less day o pay for me.
Been doing some serious thinking lately and I need a truck, I love my sports cars, even the Grand Prix worked for me for a while, but really I need a truck.
I just dont feel safe in cars anymore, not since the incident this year with the motor vehicle accident where the drive passed away and was driving a car much like mine... I'm just intimidated now.
Car vs truck in an accident, the car is usually the one who loses.
So, I guess I should head into the bank soon and see what I can do. I'll still keep the Grand Prix, its payed off why would i get rid of it right?? Cheaper to use a daily driver in the summer, fall and spring anyways.
No one wants to pay truck gas prices right?
Once I cant talk to the bank, these are the choices I am debating between. Not new, but used.
First, the Nissan Titan.

I mean this is one sweet truck. I would want the crew cab for sure, oddly my cars cant have 4 doors or I percieve them as "loser cruisers" however my trucks cant have only 2 doors??? ( I still maintain I have never once tried to come across as normal)
Or, the Chevy Avalanche.

They are both really sweet trucks, but I actually prefer the Avalanche , more of a "chick truck" if you ask me, always cracks me up when I see big "burly" men driving the lovely pink avalanches lol
That and I would still be technically miss.Z, just not 28, I would then be miss.Z71
Ahhh, what to do??
I should get my rear in gear and head to the bank this week coming up. Then head out shopping I suppose.
Oh yes, and TD, how on earth do you get the gif pics up on your page from the myspace extras site? I noticed today once I stumbled in there for the first time, that all your gif's are from there ... you already stole the cat crotch scratch that I wanted, however, there were a few others that I liked but couldnt get them to work???
Im so dumb at times, its prolly so simple too.
2 comments:
S'easy! Just go to the blogger dashboard to customize your blog, choose "add page element" and pick "add photo", then in the http:// space just copy and paste the link where your gif is... same as adding a photo but it's an animated gif instead.
w00t! we can share the crotch cat, I don't mind *grin*
Titan would be more reliable. ;)
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment