Sunday, January 20, 2008

Typical me

Well, my long awaited annual night on the "town" has come and gone again.
It was pretty fun this year, I must say it seemed to have gone by too fast though, however clean up of my house is taking forevah... (There is butter and Peanut butter everywhere, note to all... "dont allow innebriated friends try to make themselves bagles and or toasts." LOL
Ahh, good buddy you are always so fun to party with. The world couldnt handle us letting loose like that more often than twice to three times per year!
Damn Material GURL!!!

I have come to a really odd realization though, I love where I live, and for some reason I really like the town, but every time I go to one of the local "ho-downs" I cant help but notice I dont like many of the people around here. Every year someone else pops on my list for no apparent reason, tis indeed becoming a long list.

Most die hard residents here are just fucking stupid. Pardon my french but they are.
I really cant handle the moronic mentality most of them have. Get over yourselves, you aren't in high school anymore, no one cares!

I dont know why I like living here so much??? It baffles me.
I guess in "public" around here I just smile and nod for the most part, I dont fit in with the 2 main cliques ( I dont want to mention the names of the cliques, one is more of a posse though lol) and frankly I dont aspire to join either of them. This town is pathetic, perhaps I should really consider moving one day.
Just hard to dig up roots I guess?

Well enough venting about that, I dont like to let the village idiots linger in my mind too long, or at all to be honest.

So all in all, it was a good night, I was typical drunken me, did my thing with out a care in the world (even amidst the non shalaunt pointing and stareing, not to mention the innevitable gossip chain that is sure to start LOL, fucking morons, talk about what ever you want, you dont know shit L O L )

Must make a quick recovery for next weekend and the weekend after... I am booked for a while!

Hope all is well with others in the blog world, and sorry for not posting much lately, been pretty busy with the dogs lately!
Take care all!

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

Small-town mentalities are pretty much the same all over, you either fit in or you don't.

I'd rather not :-)

How about some pics of the doggies? It's been a while! C'mon... I know you're hogging them, he he.

PS: it's nonchalant ;-)

Anonymous said...

CAUSE WE ARE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD AND I'AM A MATERIAL GIRL!!! Thats me!! And yes good buddy you summed up that town pretty damn good in my opinion!!! Cant wait till next yr!

prin said...

That's it? Busy with the dogs? No deets on the doggies? lol

I'm glad you're having fun. :)