Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sliding around

Gawd, today was stupid... so icy and thanks a bundle to work for hooking me up with a junk yard jeep to get around!! Much apprieciated, the tires are bald, and its not exactly ergononmicly built, oh well, no biggie.
My legs and back are killing me, its hard to walk around on glare ice with a nice coat of water on it. This weather is crazy, the snow is disappearing at an alarming rate ( to me anyways)

I dont have a whole lot to say tonight, work kicked my ass, and my thoughts screwed with my head to the point where im exhausted.

Its almost time for a nice relaxing b-bath and some nice music to chase the stresses of the day away.

Well, thats all for now, no interesting (or confusing)blogs tonight, short sweet and simple. They way I wish everything could be.

Tootles for now.

2 comments:

prin said...

(hugs) Have a good b-bath. ;)

Technodoll said...

Hey I like that: "b-bath" - can I steal it? :-D

Some days, life is quiet like that. Helps to balance out the crappy busy days... just make sure to kiss the doggies and all is ok. Every time.