
What a beautiful day yesterday was...
Spent the entire day out at the sugar shack just relaxing and enjoying the sweetest taffee known to man.
I have over 200 pix from yesterday, and will be posting some of them up to the photoblog later on tonight, check it out!
It was definately one of the most relaxing days I have had for a long time. No cares in the world, time stood still just peace.
Even though I was in company that for the most part I have issues with, nothing mattered yesterday.
Well, I will be on later on to blog about my thoughts through the week. Well to be honest its just one, but its been making me chuckle for some time now and I have been meaning to address it here.
Summary (to save y'all some precious time)
-picture of sweetness
-enjoyed pure natural sweetness
-zedder is camera happy
-little visit to heaven all day
-zedder left the past in the past for a whole day (rnt ya proud)
-Will be back.
Oh dont forget to check the photoblog later on.
1 comment:
lol! Your summaries make me laugh. :D
Cool pic.
Glad you had fun.
To summarize:
- All rocks.
Post a Comment