Saturday, April 5, 2008

Quick note then I'm off

I have been so slacking on my blogging, its a shame.
I have had so many good thoughts over the past week and have said to myself "Oooh , gonna have to blog about that one" but never get around to it.
I will hopefully do so this weekend at some point.
As for today, its BEAUTIFUL outside and sitting at my computer is not gonna happen, its sugar shack day!!! We're heading out to the mans parents to do some maple syrop and make some toffee (yummm)
I'll most likely have some pix of that later on.
Hope everyone is doing well in blogland, take care and check back for updates, I promise there will be some.

Summmary (for those who dont want to read the blurb)
-Ooops havent blogged
-Have ideas to blog about
-Too sunny and warm to stay in today
-Going to do maple syrop
-will take pix
-Well wishes for all

1 comment:

prin said...

LOL!!! I love the summary. :D

Toffee is for Ontario peeps. Here we have "tire" (pronounced tseer). Vive le Quebec!

lol

Have fun, you.