Well my vaca is coming to an end, quickly...
I am sort of excited to go home and see everyone again, and hopefully Kita will start to eat again too once I get home.
Shes such a mommas gurl, apparently she is now on a hunger strike until I return, 7 days is a little to long for her to be not eating like this, It is really bothering me.
I dont like hearing that she is basically suffering (well doing it to herself) just because i am gone.
She must be so confused.
I have some great stories for some of you, I must say this truely has been a wonderful trip.
I have made several new friends, one who has really left an impression too ;)
I dont know how much more time I have left, so thats all for now.
I promise to get blogging full time again soon.
Now that life will be slowing down a bit. (oh and when BELL decides to fix my phone line too, I forgot about that, I have been without internet access for a couple weeks now.... bastids)
Hope you all are well, happy and living life to the fullest, I have made a vow to myself recently to live for me, and do what makes me happy, so many changes in such a short period of time. I feel I have really grown over the past few months.
Take care everyone.
Zedder!
3 comments:
YAY!!!
She's coming home!!
lol,
cant wait to see you and hear all about your trip and new friends ;)
Poor Kita.. silly girl not eating.. you know she's gonna eat you outta house and home when you get there AND she's gonna give you the silent treatment again :P
Glad to know you had a blast.. have a safe trip home.. ttyl
Yo! Zedder! Get off the 'net and get your butt to the beach for those last few precious moments! *grin*
You're awesome, Z. You sound so much happier. (hugs)
Post a Comment