I see several make shift road signs with my job. One in particular always makes me chuckle.
"Slow down, we love our children"
Seems harmless right? I mean, common sense.
I just wonder when the day will come that I see the sign that ever so lovingly says...
"Let er rip, we're not so fond of 'em"
I bet CAS would be there in a heart beat!
Every once and a while on this one file I see this homemade sign in someones driveway that says.
"Slow down, you're killing our pets"
and has a pic of a little shih tzu like dog above it.
This one pisses me off, I mean, yeah, I had a dog die in a hit and run sort of incident once, its not the motorists fault per se, I'd say its more MY fault for not properly confining the dog.
Sometimes shit happens, horrible shit, but I wasnt about to put up a sign over it... I want to make my own make shift sign for that driveway saying.
"Pets allowed to roam, far too often dont return home"
But I wouldnt be travelling down that road on my own time ever so its just not gonna happen.
Thats all on that subject, I really did want to get into greater detail about it but dont have the patience to sit at the computer tonight.
Summary (again saving all of y'all time)
-Zedder has too much time alone every day
- Want to create my own make shift road signs
-Pissy with the Tzu peeps... dont blame others for your own mistakes
-Zedder is impatient and restless, signing out after a not so whimsical blog entry.
2 comments:
lol @ let 'er rip. :D
I still love your summaries, even though by reading them along with the post, I'm actually reading more. :D
What's your countdown at anyway?
he he that was pretty damn funny! :-D
"don't shoot the shihtzu"
"why the hell not?"
LOL!
Post a Comment