Planes friggen rock, that was fun as shit.
I am not a fan of the airline I flew with, we had an airbus, airbus=no leg room.
Take off, was amazing!!!! What a rush, no ear popping no anxiety I did really well.
Just waiting at the resort now for my room... Been waiting for the past 2 hours.
I cant believe how beautiful it is here, and the people that I have seen so far are so friendly.
Honestly the hardest part of the ordeal so far has been driving the 400 and 401 in the dark. Thank goodness "SLIM1" was going slow too, I just stayed behind him.
Smooth sailing.
Well, only have a few minutes on here and a few other places on the net to check out so I will try to blog again another evening... when there is "less" to do.
Take care all, I'll be thinking of many of you while sipping my Pina Coladas. :)
4 comments:
Glad to know you got there safe and sound :D
Have a blast.. take lots of pics, and *try* to behave yourself :D:D
see you when you come home!!
YEY!!! That's so awesome! Enjoy your time away. *high five*
Watch out for the "beach bacon", we don't want you back covered in blisters!
Other than that, have FUN! with the pool boys and all.
hehe.
Iam burnt... not severely, but definately red.
Lost sleep over it last night but things seem a bit better today.
Post a Comment