HOLY CRAP its cold in Canada!
Its nice to be home, but the weather blows. I'm frozen (tanned but frozen)
I didnt really think I got much color on vaca but now that I see myself around others that didnt go anywhere, I am DARK compared to them.
I LOVE IT
I am happy to report Kita started eating this morning (thank goodness) but she is pissed at me. She keeps shunning me. I just got back from a car ride with her to make her a bit happier, shes slowly coming around. Poor gurl must have been so confused.
I must report that the flight home wasnt as nice as the flight to the Dominican... way nicer plane but shitty landing. It also kept making all sorts of weird noises too, I didnt handle that too well. We hit quite a bit of turbulance, but it wasnt that bad really ( I dont think) Hopefully the noises got straightened out before the next flight took off to Italy ( I think thats where it was going)
I am quite happy that my internet line is fixed, more or less relieved actually, I really am not quite ready to head back into "Canadian attitude" to have it out with Bell over the line being down, I wish we were as friendly as Dominicans, but we are not, not by far.
Well thats all I have to say for now, I will be coming back with some great stories and some amazing pictures will be up on the photoblog this weekend. Just wanted everyone to know I am back.
Talk soon.
2 comments:
Yey! :D
Yeah, we're definitely not as nice as we pretend we are...
Can't wait for the pics...:)
Glad you're back safe and sound, zedder! even if you're now freezing like the rest of us, mouahahahaha!
Post a Comment