Man, that was odd, the weekend that passed I had absolutely no where to be (well thats not true, I had a 30th to go to, but extenuating circumstances held me back from that one :S )... first time in a while. I didnt like it.
Oddly enough I think right now in my life I prefer to be "on the go" (and not with my brain fucking with me... bastid)
Being back to work is really nice, did some over time today (need to replenish the fundage, its a bit low eeek)
Things are so weird there now, there is a new girl ( a "full timer") so she sorta walked in there and took over what I did, as well as my seniority in the Sudz office, I am having a hard time dealing with this... damn union crap! Well I do take comfort in knowing that I make more then the "full timers" do, but they have the job security, I dont.
Oh well, nuff bout work for now.
This weekend, is "GURLS Riding weekend" we didnt get the jerseys made this year, perhaps next year we will. Should be fun, well hope its fun anyways.
Skipping dog classes tonight, gas prices are just friggen insane, it is costing me $100 a week now to commute to and from work, still not worth a move to the "city" *shudders thinking about it* but I have to seriously cut back on needless driving.
Well this was indeed a blog entry to kill all blog entries. Nothing overly exciting happening here, what so evah..
Summary:
- Did nothing all weekend, felt weird
- Work is f'ing with my head
- My head is f'ing with my head
- Plans this weekend.
- Trying to pinch pennies, skipping dog class
- Came to sad realization that this blog entry was pointless, no excitement in my life the past week :S
Take care all!
2 comments:
Ah, yes, the post-vacation antsiness... :D
Um, well I normally blog about nothing all day long so this post is perfectly fine with me!
LOL @ my head is f'ing with my head :-D
No more trips to Quebec? What, is it the gas prices? hehe
Post a Comment