Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I rock again!!!

Ahh, working in Sudbury was great today, I kicked that files ass. Still a bit left for tomorrow morning but thats the best I have ever done on that particular one.

Getting along better with the rental today, we had a fun ride home from work, still insulted by the lack of "giddy up 'n go" but... renters apparently can not be choosers.

I found a new issue to bitch about today. (Yay huh?)
PESTICIDE on lawns, give me a break you morons, who the hell cares if you have the odd Dandillion (that was an intentional typo... its much funner to say that way, dont cha think)Apparently this week is THE week to spray your lawns. Everywhere I went there was the little bonhomme with the "NO" slash through it. Basically stating, "Stay the F off the lawn, we have many poisons on it... we want to KILL EVERYTHING that touches it"
Well la de da! Congrats, your lawn is going to be beautiful alright, just remember to stay the hell off of it yourself.
All the things that stupid Ontario bans (Pitbulls, smoking anywhere, the display of cigarette packs in stores ect ect) I cant help but wonder why there is no talks in the works for banning pesticide use. Perhaps because that may make too much sense, save some lives (wild ones but still) Honey makers are wondering what is happening to their bees... well common sense the poor worker bee is landing on a recently sprayed weed to collect nectar and BAM dies due to the amount of chemicals it has just come in contact with.
I should write a letter to someone, someone political. OOh, that is what I will do, but not yet, I am not creative enough at this present time.

On one hand I would feel bad for the employees of "The weed man" (who technically should be charged for false advertising... I'm sure many O stoners have dialed this number in a mind numbed haze LOL) and other companies that are in this chemical buisness...as several people will end up losing their jobs... but screw that, technology is stealing mine... we are such a stupid society if you think about it. Save money, cut wages, increase unemployment... thats defineatly the way to a better Canada!


Oh well,
The dogs are barking up a storm and the little email dog with the envelope in his mouth keeps running on my screen... FINALLY people care :D " I have Mail" Whoo hoo

Perhaps be back later on
Take care

Summary:
- I ROCK
-Came to an understanding with the Corolla
-New way to pronounce the weed on every homeowners enemy list ( for no reason)
-Rant...
-Rant some more
-This province is stupid
-Poor honey bees :(
-Stoners confused by false advertising I'm sure
-Bla bla bla... still ranting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should google recipes for dandylion stuff (cookies, wine, etc...) and leave a note on those bonhomme's houses... :P

Let me know when you tackle the letter writing(aka: screaming) to the politicals about the price of gas!!! i'll back ya on that one... grrr..

prin said...

I think it'd be good if they lost their jobs. Who knows what kind of cancers they're getting from being around that junk?

They've banned them in some cities here already.

Technodoll said...

Girl you had me LOL at every sentence!

s'true about the bees, eh? f*ck it makes me mad.