Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Corolla *grrr*

Well, Monday was indeed a stupid day... starts off with mass confusion for my ride to work, being late, having no work truck once I get there and so on.
I figured since I booked my car online I wouldn't have a rental to pick up after work, so I made a quick stop by National to see.
Phew, rental booked sucessfully however, got screwed with a Toyota Corolla.

Its alright I suppose, but definitely not a car I would ever consider purchasing. Big difference from my good ol Grand Prix let me tell ya. This little tin can car has NO BALLS, its almost an insult to drive.
However I will give it one good review, surprisingly roomy considering the actual size of the car, and quite comfy to be honest.

But 'nuff about that car.
Had to run over to my car to get my cell phone out of it, and its already sandblasted down, apparently my poor girl was quite rusted in very inconspicuous places, I cant wait for the finished product, its going to be "Hot" (sorry cant think of any other word to describe it)

I am finally going back to work in Sudbury tomorrow, I am so over working out of the NorthBay office its not even funny. I felt like a brand new employee there, I had no idea where I was going, no idea where meters were located, and no idea how to find meter rooms in apartment buildings there. I was quite useless to be honest.

I don't really have much to say tonight, other than its freaking freezing here. WTF? It snowed this morning! There was frost on the car when I woke up and I have no oil in the house. Really glad I got the AC unit installed this weekend, thats really coming in handy right now, sheesh.

Off to wrap myself in my duvet on the couch in my flannel PJ's and sip on some nice hot Green Tea (the Vert... with the exante-gue on the first e, I have no idea how to make my computer do french things) that sounds damn fun

Thats all for now
Take care all

Summary:
-stupid monday
-stupid rental Corolla
-Real car looking bad right now, but worth it in the end
-I suck working in North Bay
-Really cold here, don't need the AC unit right now
-Wrapping myself in winter gear to fight the cold.

2 comments:

prin said...

Yeah, corolla's are way underpowered. But it's true, Japanese car makers make way better use of the insides than American car companies do...

Good luck in the freezing...

Technodoll said...

*giggle* You always make me laugh, girl... always!

(hugs to warm you up)

WTF is wrong with Mom nature these days, huh?!