Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pix in the wrong blog

Mental Note:*Before publishing, add pix Zedder*

Finished Product


Hot Side view


And the Z just because its still a hot car, just doesn't work right now and I feel bad for it. Really have to move it off of the grass though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle says " living on a dirt road with a new paint job?? real S M R T (think simpsons).. lol

wants to know if your gonna drive slow now??

Technodoll said...

You must be a proud mama! :-D

Zedder said...

I most likely never will drive slow... maybe when I'm 80, but not now :D

I am one proud mama right now TD, you have no idea. That and I am a paranoid mama too, everytime I leave it unattended and return I do a thorough inspection for scratches or "dings"

None yet! *crosses fingers*