Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Well, being back to work after a good vacation makes things a bit better. (Even better that since I have been back the old guy hasnt been there... the vaca never ends whoooo hoooo!)
Its still chilly here, wish it was a bit warmer, but I'm getting accustomed to it again (the temps that is)

Life has returned to normal again, thats a good thing I suppose.
Karma returned to class yesterday evening, she insisted on being a jack ass but thats fine, I guess its her way of expressing her disaproval of me leaving her for so long :p

I dont really have a whole lot to say, I feel like I have said the same story about my trip 100 times since my return and frankly... I just dont really feel like discussing it all again right at this moment in time so... I am just enjoying catching up on some other blogs right now and waiting for "something" to back up on my hard drive. Yep, all back to normal (but NOW with memories that will indeed last the life time of my brain)

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Hey how big is miss karma now? she must be growing like a weed!

prin said...

Yey! I'm glad you had fun, Z. :) Looks pretty. :)