Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally

Went out with the dogs for a good romp in the yard/field, they really needed a good run. I am so happy that things are starting to be GREEN! (Not peer pressure green as Prin describes) but the color green.


TD, you wanted to know bout Karma (Aka Kay-Kay)
Well, shes a beast to say the least (damn I am poetic)
See for yourself


And they say TM's don't really like water, HA! I have a hard time keeping her out of the little stream.


One very soggy and very happy Bailey


Here we have a classic discussion over who the rightful owner of the stick is... Its a frequent discussion with Kay-Kay and her big (smaller) sis Kita


And finally for the non-photoblog photo session...
Meiko and Kay-Kay side by side. Yup shes gonna be a monster.

2 comments:

prin said...

omg! She's so huge!!! Pretty beasties, as usual. :)

Technodoll said...

Woohooo! finally some new doggy photos! yay! they look so happy (don't you know a happy dog is a dirty dog, LOL).

Looking forward to lots more :0)