Monday, May 19, 2008

OMFG

LOL, that was friggen intersting.
Took out the braids yesterday LOL, took forevah but the itching was driving me insane, I miss them, but my head can be scratched as I please now! Wooo.

Heres a few pixs to show the end result. Thankfully I didnt leave the house, scared the shit out of Kita though, she was growling up a storm at me so I ran with it and chased her around the house for a bit, thought she may pee herself if I had kept it up any more so it was just a short chase session.

Here's the pix, enjoy the laugh!
Before! 3hours of work, I sat on the beach and took in the sights while the process was being done.


And then almost 6 hours of removal. No sights to see this time... prepare yourself for this



Thats all for now... Off to pout about the snow flakes falling here :S

Summary.
-Zedder is cruel to her hair
-Thats bout it
-F'n snowing here :S

4 comments:

Technodoll said...

um.... you scared me too!

*goes to hide with kita*

LOL! how is the hair after a wash, is it back to normal?

prin said...

hehe...

Zedder said...

yeah, all normal again (thankfully) and super soft too :)

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

hehehe..
it didnt look that bad when i seen you in the middle of it..lol..

Lorelai was on my lap and pointed at you and yelled " doggy" ..LMAO

Poor Kita :D