Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming down, in a whole new way

What a weekend!
First show with Leira (co-own Boxer baby) she didn HORRIBLY! Well she acted horribly, she actually ended up taking winners bitch on Saturday, but Friday and Sunday, she wanted no part in this humiliation. Inexperience is all, she now has one show under her collar and with some more training and conditioning, we are hopeful that she will get her CH this summer.
Since it was her first point, first show , first experience, I baught the picture! It'll be at the bottom of my non sensical post 2 verre's du vin. Yes, zeder is typing in tounge (or french as its more commonly known)
I dont know why but I some how felt sorta guilty for not blogging for the past few days???!!! Only 2 people comment (Prin and the TD) regularly, but I know many of you are reading (my stats tell me this, Muahhhaahaa)
Anyways, I really dont have much to say and its true typing while enjoying a glass or 2 of wine is difficult. Definately a slower pace for the key strokes as mistakes just come a flying out.

Had a bit of a stupid night last night as well, so I didnt get to sleep at a decent time, and Karma started her Level 2 obedience tonight as well, those classes are from 8-9 so its beyond past my bed time when I get home.

Hope all is well with you fellow bloggers ( sorry but I didnt have time to really read tonight) as well as the silent anony readers and occasional replyers.

Heres miss Leira's winners bitch pic as promised! Stunning little one isnt she?

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

She's a looker! Sigh... I miss dog shows. For sure you'll have her CanCH title in to time - use really really good bait in the ring, LOL! (microwaved hotdog slices win every time)

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic :D

too bad i missed the show :(
(and take offence to the comment "only 2 ppl post"... what the hell am i??? lol)

prin said...

Yey! Congrats, I think. I have no idea what dog show things mean. :D