Friday, March 21, 2008

Ne pas de meat

Well its good friday, for those catholics out there (that actually follow the "rules") its a meatless day.
Thankfully im not a Catholic, us Baptists have it much easier in a way, however we are unable to recant on our death beds and guarantee us a spot in heaven. We actually have to "be good" our whole lives.
Religion... its so confusing.

Nuff bout that.

Vegas trip!
Cancelled :S
Why? 'cause we are going to the dominican instead :D
MUCH CHEAPER and all inclusive. I'm so fired up, the date is April 26th still and its gonna be a blast. A blast I tells ya!
I'm so glad this trip booking process is over. What a relief.
I will never be a travel agent, NEVAH! Far too much confusing details to go through.
Now we just have to find a way to get to Pearson Airport, worst case scenario, we are driving down in the Grand Prix, I have never driven past Barrie so this should be an adventure of its own.

How much would you pay for an experience? Cause really thats all this is. An experience. I am a first time flyer/traveller so I have to bust out my tourist strap and other dead give aways lol
I'm sure the bumbling mess I will as I board the terror jet will out me enough, no need to draw MORE attention to myself right?

Well, its a nice FUCKING COLD day off, what the hell is wrong with mother nature? Shes PISSED. I regret to inform all of you blog fans that there will be no spring or summer this year, apparently it will only be winter... forevah!
Seems that way anywho.

Well, im gonna find something productive to do for today... or atleast try.

1 comment:

prin said...

Yey!! I'm so happy you're getting out of no man's land for a bit. :)