Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Payday tomorrow!!

Whoo hoo! Cripes, who would have thought thursday to thursday would be such a long time?
Friggen expensive time of year, I really need to get some savings happening again, I cant believe all the money I have blown through in the past 6 months or so. It just never ends.
This gurls wants and needs far surpass her income. M U S T p a c e s p e n d i n g ...
Or perhaps get a second job! Hey thats an idea if ever there was one.
Hmmm? Maybe this fall, summer is time for students to get jobs, I wont be greedy, I'll just budget better ( had a hard time with that one "budjet" no, "buget" no, "bujet" no... aurgh)
Oooh, barky dogs, wonder whats going on outside.
I really had no idea what this blog was going to be about so here it is summed up.
Z28gurl= big spender, not 'nuff money coming in to spend, can't spell worth a shit, has barking dogs.
Could have save you all a bit of time.

Thats all... toootles

2 comments:

prin said...

lol I like this post. :D

Technodoll said...

he he! It's almost like being there :-D

Hope it wasn't a skunk out there!