Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Sundays with miserable men...

FFS, I hate when he is miserable, 'cause when he is, its apparently me thats bitchy?
Really gets old fast.
This morning was a mad rush to find something to do, he HAD to go out, its a nice day afterall... well I got annoyed with it so I headed out in the field with the dogs and the camera. Who comes out with the quad? Yup, HIM.
So he's ripping around the field for no apparent reason, and I just ignore him and continue on my way.
Well, now back at the house , he admits that he is tired and just wants to relax, WELL shit, thats kinda what i wanted to do today too... so Im now up here on my computer unloading pics and fixing the dish and he comes part way up the stairs (his show must be over now) to ask me "Are you still alive up there?"
Me- "uh yeah"
Him- "Holy shit why are you so bitchy?"
Me- "Im not bitchy, you're tired therefore you are bitchy, stop putting it on me all the time"
Him- "Grumble grumble" and stomps back down the stairs.

I should have 5 minutes before he starts yelling at the dogs for stuff they're not even doing in an insane attempt to get me to veg out on the couch beside him.

*sigh* he's gotta be bi-polar or something, one minute he's super sweet and nice, the next... ASS!

Oh well..
Off to finish up with the pics and then off to take some more.
Need out of the "crazy house" today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fret not my friend.. Soon enough we will be in Vegas!!!! 3 planes there and 3 planes back.. You can do it I know you can.... I will be there to hold your hand and laugh till I pee my pants!!!

prin said...

Why are you still there again? Remind me? You so deserve better, E. (hugs)

Technodoll said...

Vegas gave me an awesome fridge magnet that says "better to have loved and lost than to live with the psycho the rest of your life".

I'm just sayin'... you don't have to endure this forever ;-)