Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sun is shining... wind is blowing... not one flake to be seen!

I'm sorry to all the readers who are in the BIG BLIZZARD right now, I feel for you all, but am still undecided on my actual standing on us not getting any snow.
To me, it just seems that as Northerners WE should have the snow, not you southerners?!?! I'm sure if you could you would send it here, but I think i'm alright with it not being here.

Anyways, other than that little gloat of our lack of neige, its CCCCOOOLLLDD here. The wind is quite blustery and bone chilling. Not sure what I should do today? Everything is still a giant skating rink so heading out with the Doglets is out of the picture, I dont need any broken hips (on me or them) The crazy man is out icefishing right now, so I do have a day to myself *ahhhh*

Phone just rang, company is COMING ! Whoo hooo!
That ends that dilema for a few hours.

I took the cutest Karma pix last night, will be posting them over at the photoblog later on, be sure to check it out later on tonight.

I woke up this morning to a little gift on the couch (nothing gross, an actual gift) the Borat DVD! I wasnt sure how i felt about that movie when i first saw it, but I have found myself talking about it alot lately. So someone was sucking up and baught it for me :) Gonna watch that later on. "Happy times"
Well thats all for now.
Be back later with something a bit more interesting to discuss I hope.
Take care all you blizzardies and other blog readers!

3 comments:

prin said...

The blizz isn't that bad. Slow falling snow but for a long time... Easy peasy. :D

I didn't like Borat so much... *blushes* But I'm glad it was that kind of gift and not the other kind... :D

prin said...

Oh, I take it back. Now it's a blizzard. Dang it! I jinxed it. lol

Technodoll said...

So where are those photos!! Anything to take me away from this blizzard... sigh.