Phew it was a close one this afternoon leaving work.
Our office is on a rather busy street in Sudz and its usually some what of a wait if you dont go out at the lights.
Now me I am one of those impatient ones who refuses to use the lights and end up waiting loner to pull out but thats not the point.
I finally see my break in the traffic (as the light was red finally) and I pulled out, Now, there is several more driveways on the same side as me, one of which is Tim Hortons (all us Canadians know how insane Timmies can be at times) well, this moron just decideds out of no where to pull out to turn left right in front of me!
Cripes, thankfully the Grand Prix has decent brakes still cause I had to come to an abrupt stop, the Mr. Driving the Chrysler 300 was not even looking to the left, only focusing on the traffic coming around the corner from the other set of lights.
*sigh* thankfully I wasnt going speed limit yet (as I had just pulled out myself) it was a close one though, just about caught his front drivers side fender.
I got to thinking on my way home, that if I would have hit him, it would have been his fault (gotta love the left turn rule) He was so arrogant about the whole situation too I sorta wish I would have.
Could have had some nice repairs done to my car.
Stupid instinct taking over all the time.
This morning I accidently enjoyed an extra hour of sleep (tee hee) I was late for work of course.
I spent my morning commute testing the "drag racing law" though, so that was kinda fun. I made sure to stay 3kms of the "limit" at which my car would be impounded and I would face serious fines and no licence.
However if I would have been pulled over the bastid would have prolly lied about my speed anyways just to fuck me over.
Stupid Ontario and thier stupid laws.
Well, gotta go do dog things now, its sorta nice out.
2 comments:
What's the limit? How many km/h over?
Crazy almost accident though. Here, we all have to pay for our own damage, so we don't go ramming anybody. :D
Limit is 50kms over, once you hit that, its drag racing and your car is impounded and you face a hefty fine and loss of your licence.
I think I found the one thing now that I prefer Ontario over Quebec for... I can ram if I feel the need to lol
Post a Comment