Monday, March 17, 2008

One down, 3 to go!

I love short weeks.
Today was a good enough day at work. It was kinda warm so walking around was actually enjoyable.
Quite the productive day too, just over 300 meters in 2 different towns. My back is killing me though, I am getting really tired of sliding on the ice all day, it kills trying to brace yourself and babystepping that many steps in a day.
Nuff bout work though, no one cares, hell I dont even care, did I get my paycheck? Yup... good thats really all that matters, to me :p

I was randomly chatting on msn yesterday and I was being somewhat questioned on my decisions to do certain things and I had no idea how to explain it, then it hit me... my new favorite quote
"Whats the point of being alive if you're not going to live?"
yeah yeah, shut up all, I live... just not to my fullest yet. Either way since I said that its sort of beeen lurking around my brain throwing things out of the "Do not open" file cabinets. lol... not good

At times I have to admit I live! too bad I cant blog about it here... too many people who "may" read this lol I'm not into incriminating myself thanks.

Do I regret the "Do not open" files? Hell no, but its time they be laid to rest, but this damn quote is digging shit up. How is it I have no control over my thoughts?

OR MY DREAMS! Holy crap have I been dreaming weird lately. ITs scary to say the least.
I think its time for a quick visit to the hand me down shrink soon, wonder if I can have these sorted out a bit.
One dream Guy died just as I was getting ready to board the flight for Vegas, so obviously I didnt go, however he woke back up 3 days later and I was pissed at him for ruining my trip?!?! WTF? Wakes up from the dead?

Recently (a few nights ago) I was reading meters in some war (yeah cause we are all bout reading meters in war stricken countries *rolls eyes*) anyways I was on some dirt road avoiding roadside bombs and what not and this really sexy older mister was giving the "flirty looks" (not it wasnt my HOT COP) I was so enamoured with this mister through my entire dream but I couldnt stop and talk to him because I had to meet my daily quota or have to volunteer for suicide bombing?!?! I have problems I think. lol

Well, thats enough of a look into my brain for today, I fear I may have already said too much about me with out realizing it lol

2 comments:

prin said...

lol! Guy's such a drama queen. Don't let him convince you to not go. :P

As for the bombs... uh... Maybe your job is confrontational? :D

Technodoll said...

yeah, maybe your meter paths are like war zones... dunno about the flirty man though. hmm. fantasies? LOL