This lovely 4 year old neutered Tibetan Mastiff needs to find a new home. His elderly owner can no longer care for him and must move out of her home, he can not go with her.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWWW.. i'd love to take him.. but it wouldnt be wise.. (small yard,too many kids..lol)
I'll post around and see if i can find anyone for you :D
I'd take the gorgeous beast in a heartbeat if I didn't already have two... one of them being a ImmaKingShit male. sigh. I hope he finds a home, what handsome boy.
5 comments:
AWWW.. i'd love to take him.. but it wouldnt be wise.. (small yard,too many kids..lol)
I'll post around and see if i can find anyone for you :D
I'd take the gorgeous beast in a heartbeat if I didn't already have two... one of them being a ImmaKingShit male. sigh. I hope he finds a home, what handsome boy.
He is a handsome bugger.
I hope he finds a great home!
And? Did you adopt him yet? ;)
NO, im not adopting. I cant.
Just putting the word out to all the right people on his belalf.
He is handsome as heck though!
Post a Comment