Winch... not long enough to tie to a tree and assist you in your efforts of getting out, no one is around to help.
would you
a) walk back to the house and get someone else to come help you push the quad and dig around it to get you out...
or
b) walk back to the house, start your truck drive it to the exact same sink hole attempt to hook it to the quad and pull yourself out
Well obviously, choice B is the route my man took.
LOL
Yesterday he managed to get both the bike and the truck stuck a good 20 acres in the field with no hope of getting either out with just his and my help...
Thankfully we are surrounded by farmers, so we needed a tractor to help!
Of course I took pix, but I hadnt made my way all the back to the scene before things had started to be pulled out.
A stuck truck (Ford toboot, go figure)

Assistance from the tractor


And now... the quad.


See life with a little french man can turn to the most humorous comedy movie evah (just dont laugh in times of 'crisis'... I spent most of my time stuck in the field with him, turning around and silently lmao)
2 comments:
waaahahahaa! no ego bruising there, eh? except if you post a public humiliation with photos... I love it :-D
lol!! He should have brought the prix out to go get the truck and the 4 wheeler. :D
Post a Comment