Saturday, March 15, 2008

It just looked like fun

I wasnt tagged but every blog I read today has it and I wanted to play too (bastids) so I'm gonna play too, not tagging though (anyone I would have tagged have already done it)

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4.Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people.

So... let`s play! :)

1. How are you feeling today?
"Weird Al"- White and Nerdy (Oh for chirst sakes lol, its true)

2. Will you get far in your life?
Eddie Vedder- Big hard sun ( I dont get it)

3. How do your friends see you?
LFO-Summer girls

4. Will you every marry?
Journey- Only the young ( LMAO)

5. What is the favorite theme of your best friend?
The Headpins- Turn it loud ( I dont get it)

6. What is the story of your life?
(Im worried about this one... I have an abundance of odd music on here) LOL, Mashup Nine inch Nails vs the Beatles---- Come together ( I wanna fuck you... right now, over me) this cant be right

7. How was it like in high school?
Pink- stupid girls ( OH how true!)

8.How can you advance in life?
Gwen- Holla back

9.What is the coolest thing about your friends?
Mary J - Family affair LOL, I guess so

10. What's in store for the weekend?
AC/DC- first blood ( this doesnt sound good at all, careful all)

11. What song describes you best?
LOL oh fuck! Bon Jovi- You give love a bad name!

12. How about your grandparents?
Masari- Be easy

13. How is your life going?
LOL, Megadeath- Skin o' my teeth ( eeesh)

14. What song will play at your funeral?
I love this! Tony Basil- Oh Mickey you're so fine LOL

15. How does the world see you?
Bad company- feel like making love ( why is all my answers looking sexual?)

16. Will you have a happy life?
Matthew Good Band- Symbolistic white walls ( sometimes it hard, sometimes its harder, sometimes its all the same, sometimes it never fails)

17. What do your friends really think about you?
Duran Duran- Falling down... nice to know

18. Are there people that secretly want you?
Joe Nichols- Tequila makes her clothes fall off ( I dont get it, Sambuca makes my clothes fall off... does this mean someone wants me? lol)

19. How to make myself happy?
UB40- Red red wine ( I dont drink wine... should I start?)

20. What should you do with your life?
Metallica- Whiskey in the jar ( this makes more sense lol)

ahh that was fun.
Not tagging anyone, but for those who havent already done it, try it its kinda scary when some of the "oldies but goodies" come popping up.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

#6 had me rolling on the floor! aaaahhahahah!

So glad you did this. I would have tagged you but didn't think you would want to... s'ok I'll get you next time ;-)

prin said...

LOL! Good list. You have so much more variety than I do. lol