This I swear has been the longest stupidest week ever. It just dragged on and on. I dont want to relive it all by blogging about it so I will leave it at that.
Not a whole lot going on in zedder world at this time. Actually its quite safe to say that nothing is going on at all.
Just got word that my little Leira will be making an appearance at ABC (an invite only Boxer show) she was nominated prior to her birth and is now of age to head in the ring. Lets all collectively keep our fingers crossed for her when the show creeps closer (I will keep y'all informed)
Karma is a LEVEL 1 Obedience graduate, her graduation is on monday, apparently we will be getting pics with grad hats, that'll be adorable. I'll bring my camera too though as we are getting old skool polariod pix (I didnt even know those still existed lol)
She starts level 2 at the end of March. I have a good feeling that we will have to take that level twice, she is proving to be quite stubborn in her 4th month. Lets hope she does well.
Im in a debate about her showing, she technically can start her show career in a month and a half but I really dont think shes going to be ready in that time. Have to play that one by ear and start working on her coat a bit more.
I really have to get my butt in gear and get Bailey in for his first visit with the St.Johns ambulance therapy dogs program, he's gonna love it.
Unfortunately nothing is exciting with Meiko and Kita :( poor buggers.
They're healthy and happy though so thats a great thing
Off dog topic now as I know most of you dont give a hoot in all honesty.
Been busy working on taxes, isnt that the funnest shit in the world? Cripes, I mean why does it have to be so complicated? And why do I have to be so cheap and refuse to pay someone to do it?
I'm just barely getting money back as it stands right now, guess I have to hunt for some loop holes, eie my head.
Well, thats all for now I suppose, sorry all, this most definately is the gold winner for the worlds most boring blog entry.
1 comment:
Not boring.:)
The people you pay don't usually know what they're doing either...
Yey for Karma! :) Your doggies have exciting lives.:D
Post a Comment