Thursday, February 28, 2008

New eyes make the world slope down!!?!?

Well, I finally broke down and went and got some more glasses. What a relief, its been over 24 hours now since I have had a headache (whooo hooo)
Price wasnt bad either, they're "schnazzy" let me tell you, and its f'n amazing all the things I *thought* I was seeing but wasnt seeing what so ever.
I am still amazed that I dont have to tailgate someone just to see what their personalized licence plate sais anymore!
One thing though, I feel like I am only 2 feet tall and am always walking down hill?? Its strange. I walk like somewhat of an innebriated fool searching blindly for a wall to guide myself with on the sidewalks or in a parking lot... I'm sure many people have gotten a charge out of me today.

Other than being able to see again, I went for a harmless oil change yesterday while waiting for my glasses to be made... that was a mistake.
$222.00 later!!! yes you read that right.
Turns out I needed more than one fog light, 2 wiper blades and an oil change. I needed a new serpentine (I doubt I spelt that right) belt and fuel filter, *sigh* I know I over paid for the belt, but honestly I was more than happy to after seeing the condition of my old one! It appeared that the dreaded serpentine eating lizards had at one point made their way into my hood and had a feast on it as there was literally chunks missing out of it! Ah bein...

Well, I am quite amazed with my new found vision and am now off to review my pictures I have on my computer to see if I see them in a different light too now or what...

Hopefully be back bloggin full time now, since I shouldnt get headaches from the computer anymore!!

3 comments:

prin said...

Crazy. At least you're safe, right? Safe-ish? Not dead? lol

Technodoll said...

Awesome! how about a photo of the new specs? and your furries?

headaches suck, happy you're on the mend, woo! :-)

Anonymous said...

My favorite part (that she didnt blog) was when she said to me "hmm.. some of the landmarks that i am accoustomed too, are REALLY landmarks"...
LMAO

Gotta love E.