I'm sitting here, switching up pics on the blog page and I really want to put Karma up there... I have since I first got her, you know, the other uncontrollable desire to "show off" things that you are proud of.
But
I havent mainly because that would mean I would "have" to make a descision about Puppy Mans picture.
Should I take him down? I dedicated a whole blog post to him and the rainbow bridge poem, but I dont see it daily...
I have looked at his current pic on the page and though, " I should change that one to another pic of him" but I dont know if thats weird or not either????
I dont know what to do.
Putting Karma up somehow makes me feel like Puppy Man has indeed been "replaced" ( I hate that word in this context) not putting her up makes me feel that I am not as proud of her as I am...
Who'da thunk it, pictures could lead to such a mental debate?
*sigh*
5 comments:
Why do you have to exchange one for the other? You can have both. :) And more than one of each too. :) No?
Perhaps?!
Its just been lingering in my mind for the past almost 2 months now, this whole sitiation...
I say BOTH!!
I'd leave Puppy's pic and maybe (if i had too) replace one of bailey or meiko (for now)..
Then when i was ready to let go, put Bailey or meik back??? just a thought :S
HUGS
of course.. Kitagurl has to be there.. hehehe..
Your blog is big enough to hold lots of doggie love :-)
I say both! No need to take down Puppy's pic.
Post a Comment