CLEAN OFF THE ROOF OF YOUR F'N CARS/TRUCKS/MINI F'N VANS ECT!!!!!!
This morning on my way into work after the 5 cm's or so of snow that fell then the nice sheet of rain on top of it. Some JACKASS lady (yes, SHE was a Jackass) was driving her f'n snowbank down the highway pitching sheets of ice in my windshield so I layed on my horn and gave her the HINKING (yes HINKING) of a life time.
I was enraged!
So, to freak the twit out, I opened my sunroof ( the daylight was lighting shit up enough that she could see this) anyways, I opened my sunroof to flip her the bird, but I guess she got worried that something was going to come flying out of it so she backed waaaayyyy the fuck off.
Which gave me an idear!
I'm packing a cooler of snowballs tomorrow morning, hopefully most people would have found the time to clean off their automobiles by now, its been 24 hours, and if not... the poor bastid that is pitching shit at my car, is going to get bombarded with snowballs after I pass their lazy asses!
ITS NOT HARD TO DO, TAKE A BROOM IF YOU CANT REACH FUCK!
End rant.
3 comments:
OOOOOOHHHH...
E's feeling TESTY!!! hehehe..
when you're gonna do the snowballs.. call me.. i wanna tape you pitching snowballs at cars...lol..
hugs.. hope today goes better :D
Me and my HEMI are one of them... So there!!!!
Oh anony 2... dont you dare call me and complain when people start picking up on my idea of pitching snowballs and complain!
You will deserve every pummeling you get!
Post a Comment