Im sitting here in the mood to blog, but no ideas are coming to mind.
Thankfully a juvinile house fly is slowly making its way across my screen right this moment which is atleast taking my mind off of having nothing on my mind (wow, any day now I expect some nice fellas to stop by and strap on the straight jacket to take me "home", especially after a sentance like that one)
Oh crap, little juvie flew away, damn it, now there will be a million more shortly. I wanted to kill it, but atleast give it the pleasure of experiencing... my blog LOL!
I need a more eventful life I think.
Today I had first aid and cpr training day one... zzzzzzzzzzzz, I mean christ after 8 hours of that all I know now is that if someones eyeball pops out of socket, I should put something moist on it (preferably a gauze)and talk about feeling uncomfortable... shit im the only gurl in that room (besides the instructor) out of 19 Hydro employees, makes you think about our stats huh???
There are 2 female meter readers that I work with, why couldnt atleast one of them come along too? Makes bandage wrapping interesting with a 10 foot tall burly man pretenting to have a broken collar bone!
Oh well, atleast im getting payed for it.
Tomorrow is day 2, so another long 8 hours, perhaps I will know what to do if your tooth falls out after that?!?!
Oh... one more thing.
Whats the deal with the "except in Quebec" line that is attached to EVERYTHING Canadian?
"You arent compelled to stop and offer your first aid skills, except in Quebec"
"Valid in all provinces, except for Quebec"
"Open to all Canadians, except in Quebec"
"The grass is always greener on the other side... EXCEPT IN QUEBEC"
(K i made that last one up, but give it time...)
Whats the deal there? I am not up to par with politics, and frankly it doesnt interest me much, but it gets annoying that everything is "except for Quebec"
Well, thats all for tonight, turned out to be a good enough blog entry after all, Mr. or Ms. Juvinille housefly, please practice safe mating... I let you live!
Take care all!
2 comments:
I don't know what it is with Quebec except that they have a slightly different legal system than the rest of Canada, apparently-based on the French code and not the British.
Really, it shouldn't have to be a law that you should stop and offer your first aid skills if you see someone who needs them-but it also shouldn't be possible to sue someone who helps you out, either.
Well, I know for contests, Loto-Quebec charges 10% of the value of the prize, so most companies downgrade the prize just for Quebecers.. Awesome. ;)
For the rest, dunno. Judging by our hospitals, I'm guessing they just don't want us to survive anything.
Post a Comment