Friday, February 15, 2008

Evil snow

Aurgh, what a stupid week at work.
Actually it was alright for the first few days, slow, mundane, boring and well, I could go on for a while here so I will stop, but once the evil snow came again, that was it... work was hell.
I dont know why Wahnapitae folk ALL have crazy carpets, but speaking on behalf of all utility meter readers, we would greatly appreciate it if you could atleast stand them up in the snow banks.
Its not fun walking through a yard completely unsuspecting of the dangers that lurk under the fresh 5 cms of snow.
CRAZY CARPETS dont only make kids slide really fast, they make meter readers fall really fast as well. And let me tell you its quite the baffling experience when the ground under you becomes that slick that fast for no apparent reason.
Another thing I learnt this week, if it looks like someone is in the process of installing siding on their house, use the same amount of caution you would if you suspect kids with crazy carpets live there, same sort of unexplained horizontal flops occur when we stet on siding.

I had a long chat about this whole situation with the Gas meter reader yesterday,he was reading basically the same file as I was so we ran into each other ALOT through out the day, we are thinking of writing our MP's to have crazy carpets banned! lol

Other than that nothing new really, its been a long week, and with the Westminister Kennel club show on monday and tuesday, I didnt get the required amount of sleep that this Z gurl needs.

Hopefully I will be back later with more interesting things to talk about.

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

he he! crazy carpets... sure brings back alot of memories! :-)