That is my main vocabulary lately, damn cold/flu hit me like a freigh train on Monday... Gotta love wasteing a STAT holiday by using it as a sick day :S
Oh well, things are finally starting to get back to "normal" I made it last night a whole night sleeping with out taking anything! No drugs at all! Whoo hooo
Quite a relief from the comatose like sleep I have been having from possible over dosing, oh well, at least I didnt notice I was blowing my nose every 5 minutes or that I couldnt breathe half the time.
I honestly have nothing of any interest to blog about, what so ever. All I did all week was literally eat, sleep, dope myself up, and work... I had no choice in the matter, I took half a day off on Thursday and when I called in in the morning, they actually had the nerve to give me attitude about it.
Lovely, PWU employees at Hydro= Slave laborers... Its nice when you see the big picture eventually.
1 comment:
(hugs) Get well soon. :)
Post a Comment