Phew, looking back I think I had a bit of PMS'ing going on there huh?!?! Either way, I still despise the things I wrote about.
Well, bad news for those of you concerned about me becoming Zless... People are inquiring, I'm scared... so scared, I love that car. I know you cant "love" a car, but I really like it, alot! *sigh*
Still, have to hold my ground on this one, she really does deserve better.
Kita still doing great, Karma has become a shit head (but thats fine with me), Meik still a freak and Bailey... he's gotta be deaf, but he's doing good otherwise.
I am now a certified first aider (whoo hoo) so dont any of you blog fans that I see in real life go passing out near me K, I dont want to do first aid or cpr, its just nice to know I 'could' if I absolutely had to.
Well, not chatty and I dont have a muse tonight so thats all for now, off to read your blogs!
2 comments:
awe. i know it's hard to let go... some of them are not "just cars", they are a part of us and our past.
(hugs)
What?!? You can't love a car?!? :-o
:-O
Karma's a what now?
I suddenly feel faint.
*thump*
Post a Comment