Monday, July 2, 2007

The first look into my world

Well time to start blogging again...
myspace messed my computer up and im not going back there, you cant make me.
Sorry to all that looked forward to my whimsical remarks and deep intellectual thoughts ( I know, nothing was too intellectual over there lol)
I'll try to be more "grown up" bout this one... gonna be hard, but being over a quarter century old... its time to act it right??
HA! Sorry I cant keep up my sharade its not who I am.
This blog will indeed give people a little looksie into my strange world, get your passport out, your gonna need it once the ride takes off.

A bit about me for my first entry.
26, and not so thrilled about it, but could be worse, could be 36 I guess???
Havent really done much with my life yet, time to start. I do have a great job, which for the most part I do really like, however, I dont handle mundane things too well, I mean seriously what possible intrigue can there be to reading meters? To be frank, its mundane but the pay is really good so I guess sometimes its alright to settle.
Its only temporary anyways, once the lottery draws my numbers, my work days will be over!! ( I am hopeful that they pull them soon lol)
I have many dreams, many hopes, and I do not want to stand idly by and watch them fade away to nothing. They almost did, a few years ago, but I'm glad I woke up and realized, "they're your dreams, no one else is going to live them for you, dont let anyone take them away"
First dream, perhaps one day have kids, ONE DAY key words there.
Second dream, enter the world of dogs a bit further and start showing, now those who know me may be thinking, " Good luck with that, you have mixed breeds or unregistered dogs Erika" well, perhaps in 2 years if all goes good, I will be able to start living my dreams.
Yup, a puppy... Im hopeful, but scared all at the same time.
Third dream, own my home! Gotta keep my mundane job for that to become a reality.
Fourth dream, fix my damn Z28, new motor, new transmission ( less likely im going to blow it if its brand spankin new) and perhaps run it on some drag strips! Thats where I can legally "drive it like I stole it" I can stop beating my Grand Prix on the way to work, and hoping that no OPP see me! lol
Bonus though, I did make it to work in 27 minutes one morning! lol, but I had a "cop catcher " in front of me, was he hot?? couldnt tell ya, I was too busy looking at his car!
Well if that doesnt tell you a bit about me, I dont know what will.... I like fast cars, and my dogs! I only seem to have the guts to talk to strangers if they are either accompanied by a dog, or are getting out of a nice vehicle. I have no problems whipping into a verbal frenzy over situations like that.
If they are taking a dog out of the nice vehicle... watch out! lol
Well I am in a relationship, it was crap for the longest time, but I have to say, things are great now. Something happened??? Im not sure what, but we get along so great now. When I met him, he had a nice truck, thats why we started talking....
K, im lying there, we met at a bar, I was hammered, and he had nice blue eyes! lol, how corny is that!
But I guess it worked out in the end.
Well im sure this blog entry is pretty long and boring for those of you who already know me. So I will end this now, and try to figure out how to get some pictures up!

1 comment:

prin said...

Hey, you bloggin' now! Woo! And you're not boring either. :D