Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My crappy day


My o my...

Yesterday.

What a crappy day.

Starts off, my car was shat on by what had to be a flying cow, no bird can possibly shit that big. It splattered on my windshield and all... how disgusting.

Next, I fill up my car... with gas ( betcha didnt see that one coming) and low and behold I cant find my bank card afterwards. 20 minutes of searching my car I finally found it. I felt like such a fool.

And then to top that adventure off, on my way out of the gas station parking lot a dump truck ( I dont care if it pisses you guys off when we call it a dump truck, that is what it is) did not have its net down and a huge rock flies out and hits my previously cow shit covered windshield... yup, HUGE rock chip and cracks now. Thanks alot.

My tattoo feels like rug burn now, I dont like that feeling very much, I am anxious for the "itching" everyone tells me about, anything is better than rug burn.

I just want to take a nice hot bath, but nope, cant do that, had to get inked in the summer... note to self, next one, do it in the fall or winter and avoid the spinal area, that fucking hurt.


Other than that, nothing new and exciting that I can think of to elaborate on. Sorry to keep you all waiting ... I'll try to find more time for this addictive blogging thing.


End quote for the day.

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." ~Dennis Wholey

Figured I would stick to cows today.


1 comment:

Technodoll said...

You have pelicans in your neck of the woods? or was the birdshit all chocolate-pie-like? :-o Sounds like you pissed off Mr Murphy at some point in your day... time to kick it back with a nice cold beer (or martini or sloe gin fizz, you get the idea!) We all have these days, hang in there girl - one sucks, the other twinkles. Tomorrow shall shine! :-)