
What a day... finally the weekend though so that makes it better.
Had to work in "hell" today, no 911 numbers to help me find my way around, no house numbers that matched what I had listed, no transformers to run off of ( submarine cable) so... I was like a newbie today. LOL.
That and good ol "safety line " called all around within the company wondering where on earth I was and if I was OK. Well I wasnt on earth, nope, I was in hell.... and hell has no cell reception.
The last hour of work all I came across was people at their camps drinking beer. Not that im a big beer person, but, I really wanted those beers!
Time for ME to kick back and relax for 2 WHOLE days! lol, seems so petty after 5 days of slavery lol, Im just happy my 2 days are ALWAYS weekends.
Well, since its finally beautiful out im not going to babble on this too long, perhaps pack up and do some fishing??? yup, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Perhaps I will make a quick pit stop for some camera batteries, I havent been my usual photographic self lately and that is why, the lack of batteries after heading to "Camaro heaven" ( drag races a few weeks ago)
LOL, in the past month I have managed to visit both heaven and hell... imagine that! lol
Perhaps its time to return to earth... just live, and take one day at a time. I am REALLY trying not to stress out so much lately, I dont have many reasons to be stressed, but I just have been, perhaps because there are so many things I would really like to do this summer and its already late July and I havent done a damn thing?!?! Who knows, I really should take a breather from my daily routine and just do a "what I feel like" weekend. Perhaps that is what I will do, no scheduels, unplug the clocks and remove the batteries, after the sun goes down 3 times from now, I will plug them back in.
I'll be sure to let everyone know how that worked out.
Should be interesting,
Hope you all have a good weekend, I am going to try.
My end quote..... Ooooeeeeoooo! that'll keep ya thinking.
" The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven."
John Milton " The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven."
3 comments:
Oh you're not alone in the "wtf did the summer go? but there's still so much to doooo!" - i wish i could go fishing, it's so relaxing once you adapt to the mosquitoes... i hope you catch a nice dinner, if not for you then for the kids :-) HappyWeekendYay!
Oooh and you forgot to add the basic element of hell, the huge bloodsucking blackflies and deerflies and hornets and ticks and - well you could always use your dead cellphone to squash a few of the buggers. he he.
Heaven and Hell, eh? Well, I guess it beats "Pleasantville", right?
How's the fambly doing?
Post a Comment