
Well, shortly after yesterdays post, I had a suprise... my man returned from work, Oh, 3 days early.
Dont get me wrong I like that he is home, but it really fucks my routine up.
Now I have to talk to someone when I get home, there are voices talking back ( enough to make someone who is only accustomed to animal company Monday through Friday think they have lost their mind) Questions, and more questions.... aurgh. I just want to relax when I get home.
Today isnt much better than the other day, no more flying cows, thank dog. But just an overall shitty day. Perhaps next week will shine right?!?!
Another thing thats been getting me. I am so sick of being the "next best thing" friend. Its so obvious, a certain someone doesn't need anything ( or should I say, need a truck to borrow) and now, havent heard from them in weeks. Gotta love it when they dont think you notice. Some people are just lost causes. But again I guess I could be too, I fall for it EVERY time.
Oh well.
Karma... It always catches up to you.
Now if I may quote Aristotle for my end quote of the day.
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies"
Makes me wonder really, which body is the other body lately?
Deep thought for myself for today.
Take care all.
1 comment:
Not sure if I need to do this, but would like comments. So just being a fool again and commenting on my post.
Post a Comment