Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hoot or soar... why do I hoot?


Let me explain myself here... Its now exactly 12:00 in the AM... yup should have been asleep HOURS ago.
But no!
Genetically I am predisposed to being a night owl... yes I am a hooter. ( again remove your mind from the gutter... talking birds here, and not parts of them) Anyways... why can't I be a "soar like an eagle" kinda girl? Morning person, up to see the rising of a new sun, anxious for the adventure of a new day?
I in turn, would rather sleep my mornings away, relax in the afternoon, and am full of energy in the night.
Now, one may think... what a lucky man you have then. Not really, where I am the owl, he is the eagle ( k perhaps more like the hawk) when my "sun" ( the moon) comes up, he is retiring for the night... I am full of life. Makes for a tired cranky z28gurl and a boring relationship at times.

When I have nothing to do the next day, I can easily stay up all night, doing nothing, but just in my "element" when I do have to work... I cant get my lazy ass out of bed in the morning. Not even with 2 alarm clocks, my cell phone, oven timer and stereo programmed to "blast" me out of bed... I can sleep through it all.


Sigh... well I really should head to bed and contemplate this further until I hopefully bore myself into sleeping.


End Quote for today.... Wonderfully fitting as well I may add

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese" ~Larry the Cable Guy I do believe.

Lucky me, I get the cheese... sure I had to sacrifice a few rivals to get it, but my momma didnt raise no fool.

2 comments:

Daszzle said...

haha I like the post- and I'm totally with you on being in one's element at night but sleeping through the morning with ease. I'll def. be stopping by again.

prin said...

Yeah, I'm the same and he's the same. Tsk. Where do we find these weirdos? :D