WOW
I cant believe it, I let loose let me tell you :D
Theoretically I should have the biggest hangover known to man, but I dont suprisingly.
Friday I was wasted, I needed it.
Had a blast though, started table dancing a bit... but that apparently did not satisfy my need to let loose so drunken me thought that pole dancing with a support log on the dance "floor" would be a great idear... one word... SLIVERS! My forearms were full lol
Oddly last night the one person I said earlier would not be there, was indeed there. That was weird. His Girlfriend was glaring at me all night. lol. Shes a nut.
My lack of tingly spidey senses for trouble this weekend was dead on. With the exception of someone completely "out to left field" apparently flirting with me!?!?! I dont remember but Guy pointed it out, apparently while this supposed flirting was happening I totally changed the subject briefly and then proceeded to walk away. Go Zedder, dont even notice flirting anymore lol
Speaking of Zedder, I was harassed by one guy all weekend to sell him my car, him and his son want a project car ( old neighbours I had while living with the parental units) I think I will sell it to them, the kid is almost like a little brother to me, my mom watched him while the parents were at work. I called them today, but no one was home.
I have decided to get a "newer" Zedder. Maybe even an Iroc ( as "I" do indeed ROCK lol) Probably a 96 or so. I'm going to sell it for what I paid for it, put that money aside and start some wild savings to buy a new Zedder, outright too, no full loans)
Well, off to do some stuff around here such as laundry as our attempt to walk almost 2 miles home Friday night in the pouring rain along a dirt road makes for some very dirtay clothing ( I wish my man was half as dirtay as those clothes... but...)
Take care all
Summary:
-Had a blast
-Tables no good, pole dance instead! lol
-Gonna do it! Selling the Zedder
-Clothing dirtier than my man (go figure)
1 comment:
Good - you needed one of these weekends!!
Am just glad you wore pants when playing with that pole... *grin*
Post a Comment